NCERT Books: Know the Importance and Benefits of Studying through them!!
The SSC offers a great chance for all aspirants seeking a government job. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of Group-C Central Service non-ministerial and non-gazetted positions in different departments, ministries, and offices of the Government of India.You can apply for the SSC MTS recruitment through the official website of the commission if you are interested. Every year, there are thousands of applicants for this position, which makes the competition quite intense. To surpass their competitors, students must prepare themselves with an effective study plan. We recommend that candidates attempt C Mock Test Series as a means of revision and practice during their final preparation days. The SSC MTS Mock Test (New) covers the entire syllabus, which will assist you in thoroughly revising for the exam. Please continue reading the article on Sarkari Result Mock Testto learn more about the benefits of the SSC MTS Mock Test in both Hindi and English.
एसएससी सरकारी नौकरी की तलाश करने वाले सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक शानदार अवसर प्रदान करता है। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने भारत सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों, मंत्रालयों और कार्यालयों में समूह-सी केंद्रीय सेवा गैर-मंत्रालयी और गैर-राजपत्रित पदों की भर्ती के संबंध में एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। आप एसएससी एमटीएस भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यदि आप रुचि रखते हैं तो आयोग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से। हर साल इस पद के लिए हजारों आवेदक आते हैं, जिससे प्रतियगिता काफी तीव्र हो जाती है। अपने प्रतिस्पर्धियों से आगे निकलने के लिए, छात्रों को एक प्रभावी अध्ययन योजना के साथ खुद को तैयार करना चाहिए। हम अनुशंसा करते हैं कि उम्मीदवार अपने अंतिम तैयारी दिनों के दौरान संशोधन और अभ्यास के साधन के रूप में सी मॉक टेस्ट सीरीज़ का प्रयास करें। एसएससी एमटीएस मॉक टेस्ट (नया) पूरे पाठ्यक्रम को शामिल करता है, जो आपको परीक्षा के लिए पूरी तरह से संशोधित करने में सहायता करेगा। एसएससी एमटीएस मॉक टेस्ट के हिंदी और अंग्रेजी दोनों में लाभों के बारे में अधिक जानने के लिए कृपया लेख पढ़ना जारी रखें।
Why should you attempt the SSC CGL Mock Test?
Familiarizing with the exam pattern: Attempting mock tests can help you understand the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the types of questions asked in the SSC MTS exam. This can help you prepare better and reduce your exam anxiety.
Identifying strengths and weaknesses: Attempting mock tests can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in different subjects or sections. This can help you focus on improving your weaker areas and increase your overall score.
Time management: Mock tests are timed, and attempting them can help you improve your time management skills. This can help you complete the exam within the given time limit and avoid any last-minute rush.
Improving speed and accuracy: Attempting mock tests can help you improve your speed and accuracy in solving questions. This can help you increase your chances of scoring higher in the exam.
Building confidence: Attempting mock tests can help you build your confidence and reduce your exam anxiety. This can help you perform better in the actual exam.In conclusion, attempting SSC MTS Mock Tests can be a great way to prepare for the actual exam. It can help you understand the exam pattern, identify your strengths and weaknesses, improve time management skills, increase speed and accuracy, and build confidence. Therefore, it is recommended that you attempt mock tests regularly as a part of your SSC MTS exam preparation.
About SSC CGL 2023 (Tier I & Tier II) Mock Test (New)
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL Exam every year to select candidates for Group B positions in various departments of the Government of India. The designation of white-collar work, high salaries, attractive benefits, job stability, and the opportunity to work under the Indian Government's top wings have resulted in intense competition for this exam. SSC CGL Exam is the third most popular exam in the country, with a large number of applicants every year, following UPSC and State PCS. This exam is not easy, students work hard for years to achieve their desired job through SSC CGL. Attempting the SSC CGL Mock Test is essential for completing and giving meaning to your preparation for the SSC CGL Exam. These mock tests will assist you in gaining an understanding of the exam and preparing for your revisions. So, let's now explore the advantages of taking the SSC CGL Mock Test.
Key Features of SSC CGL Mock Test
The SSC CGL Mock Test offered by Sarkari Result Mock Test includes a wide range of tests. If you practice all these tests, you will surely crack the SSC CGL examination with good ranks. Check out the highlights of the test series provided.
The SSC CGL Mock Test Online free will be available in two different languages, that is, English and Hindi.
The SSC CGL Test Series comprises of chapter tests, sectional tests, full-length tests, and previous year's papers.
The sectional tests cover topics such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. This will allow you to refine your skills in each section.
Why should you attempt SSC CGL Mock Test at Sarkari Result Mock Test?
Below are some reasons why you, as a candidate appearing for the SSC CGL exam, should attempt the SSC CGL Test Series.
Sarkari Result Mock Test's SSC CGL online Mock Test has been curated by experts according to the Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided by the selection committee.
The overall rank provided by the SSC CGL Mock Test allows candidates to determine their position in the competition.
Those who take the free online SSC CGL Mock Test will receive a performance report based on their test series solutions.
At the end of every paper, you will receive solutions so that you can understand where you went wrong along with learning new methods to solve a question.
As an instructor, it is important to highlight the benefits of attempting the SSC CGL mock test.
Assists in the systematic review of individual subjects.
You can check how well you are prepared for the upcoming exams.
Students will be able to identify the topics they need to focus on and recognize their areas of weakness.
The SSC CGL Mock Test will assist you in enhancing your speed, accuracy, and problem-solving abilities.
How to attempt the SSC CGL Mock Test?
Step 1: Register:- Candidates should register for the platform, Simply using Candidate Name, Mobile No followed by OTP.
Step 2: After Successful Registration, Now login Using Mobile No and OTP.
Step 3: Make the payment for subscription Fees.
Step 4: After Login You Will be Redirected to https://sarkariresultmocktest.com/dashboard Here You have to Click on Exam Series.
Step 5: Click On Take Exam from the list available.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
The Language for the questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Subjects with no of Questions.
General Intelligence and Reasoning [25 questions each of 50 marks]
General Awareness [25 questions each of 50 marks]
Quantitative Aptitude [25 questions each of 50 marks]
English Comprehension [25 questions each of 50 marks]
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern
* Tier-II will include conducting Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/day(s).
* Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for the English Language And Comprehension module in Section II of Paper-I.
* There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
* Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts. It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify for all the sections of Paper-I.
* Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
* Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
* Paper-I will include the following three sections having two modules each:
* Section I: Module-I: Mathematical Abilities; and Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
* Section II: Module-I: English Language and Comprehension; and Module-II: General Awareness.
* Section III: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Test; and Module-II: Data Entry Speed Test.
* Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature. Higher qualifying standards will be set for various posts.
* Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I i.e.Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) of Paper-I will be conducted for a duration of 15 minutes in Session-II on the same day.
* The DEST Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes and is mandatory for all posts.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus
The SSC CGL Syllabus is very important for the candidates, as without understanding the syllabus candidates will not be able to comprehend what they have to study.
The topics included in the SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier I are:
* General Intelligence & Reasoning
* Quantitative Aptitude
* English Comprehension
* General Awareness
The topics included in the SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier II are:
* Section-I : Module-I: Mathematical Abilities; Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
* Section-II: Module-I: English Language and Comprehension; Module-II: General Awareness